So you know how you putt in all the tags for your story, and there's the relationship field? Well, that can be used to describe any kind of relationship in the fic, not just romantic pairings (which is what I had always assumed).
[Character Name] & [Character Name] = Rivals, enemies, friends, family, etc.
[Character Name]/[Character Name] = romance
I've gone in and fixed this on my stories. Personally, I just tag the relationships that are actually important to the story, because there's an issue of people tagging every single ship, including background ones. If you want to read something featuring a particular couple and try searching for it, in some cases you'll get back a bunch of results where said couple just gets a mention or the like. It is pretty annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Got something to say? Cool. Just keep in mind:
1) I have no problems whatsoever with somebody commenting to either disagree with or debate something I've said, but PLEASE try to be civil while doing so. You can disagree with someone without being disagreeable. Verbal abuse will not be tolerated. I will also not tolerate people who try to debate something but won't back it up with facts or evidence.
Also, debate does not mean "change this story detail, I don't like it. :)"
2) No spam or self-promotion.